[Mb-hair] Let the Sunshine In dance mix!

LilacAmy11 at aol.com LilacAmy11 at aol.com
Sat Oct 23 15:01:53 PDT 2004

So Friday night my friends and I had a girl's night out and we went dancing.
And we're dancing and having fun and they're playing dance music and all of a
sudden I hear Let the Sunshine In! And my one friend (who is a huge musical
theatre fan as well) and I turn to each other and say, "Wait a minute - is that
Hair??" and sure enough there is some dance song that samples Let the Sunshine
In. It's by some group called Milk and Sugar.

-amy