[Mb-hair] Fw: Heart Attack

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Wed Oct 6 14:00:36 PDT 2004

Thanks Doris..... Although in a do or die situation I might try it (I
HAD clogged arteries now have 9 stents so have experienced chest pain
numerous times) better than just waiting to die. A few times when I had
chest pain I made myself calm down and took deep breaths and after a
couple of minutes the chest pain DID go away (also I had nitro on hand,
but did not have to use it).... But because it worked for me does not
mean it would work on everyone... :-) Thanks again.

peace
barbara
>From: "Doris J. Brook" <djbrook at hevanet.com>
>To: <mb-hair at islandlists.com>
>Subject: Re: [Mb-hair] Fw: Heart Attack
>Date: Wed, Oct 6, 2004

So you can do CPR on yourself by coughing hard, huh?  Well that sort
sets off the old skeptic-meter, and sure enough, a quick trip to
www.truthorfiction reveals that this is....a Fiction!  (see link:
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/h/heartattack.htm).  So, please,
don't anybody pass this stuff on to ten other people.

-Doris