[Mb-hair] Re: Thanks for Hair

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Fri Oct 1 17:24:07 PDT 2004

Jeffery,

    Thank you for taking the time to write. I do appreciate your comments.
There are so many of us who are responsible for HAIR. I couldn't begin to
put together a list complete enough. Therefore I am going accept on behalf
of all past, present and future Tribes.
    From all of us we wish you and your Tribe the best time and an
experience similar to what we all have gone through.
    Please post some pictures and other information. And be sure to send to
Nina at The Archives everything you can.
    I regret not being there with you all.

Peace and Love,
Michael
--Those who have experienced altered forms of consciousness, by whatever
means, never forget that space in which they have been. Now that they have
learned how to function within the system, it is time they act to run it. MB