[Mb-hair] Do Not Call List

Cara Robin cararobindesign at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 30 17:50:26 PST 2004

Amy, I don't know why you say it's "mostly a hoax", because on the
snopes.com site it clearly states that it is true!
I first heard about it in an email a year ago from our illustrious Senator
from California, Barbara Boxer, who offered us a link to the registry.
Since signing on I rarely get those annoying calls, esp. at dinnertime!!
True, those companies we already do business with, such as internet or
telephone service, can call to offer products, but others cannot, with a
possible fine of $1100 if they do and are reported.
Anyone interested in further info can go to the snopes.com site and check it
out.