[Mb-hair] Do Not Call List

Jonathon Johnson goodhairdays at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 15:55:14 PST 2004

I went through the motions as well. I don't think the government would create
a do not call list if they weren't worried that telemarketers were eventually going
to start calling cell phone.

It seems to me to be a good preventative measure to sign up. Better safe than
sorry.

Peace, Love and Blessings ~ Jonathon

Michael Butler <michael at michaelbutler.com> wrote:
Well, they sure carry it out. I called and went through the drill. Also I
checked out the website.
Are you certain it is a hoax?
Do let us know.
Michael

Good HAIR Days: A Personal Journey with the American Tribal Love-Rock Musical HAIR, by Jonathon Johnson. For more information on the book and how to order it, visit www.goodhairdays.net. Visit our other websites at www.uversa.net and www.kidstherapyassociates.com.