[Mb-hair] Re: Way too long for my taste.....

Corinne Broskette venuetheatre at juno.com
Fri Nov 26 16:08:10 PST 2004

Frank Rich: The Great Indecency Hoax
November 28, 2004

I know that this is important stuff, but why not just give us the web
site to look it up rather than taking all the download space on this?

Also, if everyone would NOT send the whole message back to the site, (
all the <<<'s etc) I might be more interested in reading.  It is way too
time comsuming.  And I really do not have the time.  Sorry for sounding
cynical.

Peace
Corinne

try this one