[Mb-hair] Tell Congress to Investigate the 2004 Election

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Thu Nov 11 12:00:38 PST 2004

Dear friend,

Questions are swirling around whether the election was
conducted honestly or not.  We need to know -- was it or wasn't it?

If
people were wrongly prevented from voting, or if legitimate votes were
mis-counted or not counted at all, we need to know so the wrongdoers can be
held accountable, and to help prevent this from happening again.

Members of
Congress are demanding an investigation to answer this question.  Join me in
supporting their call,
at:

http://www.moveon.org/investigatethevote/

Thanks.