[Mb-hair] HAIR at The Gallery Players

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Wed Nov 10 05:43:55 PST 2004

what companies of hair are you guys with?
I directed the 1980 off broadway revival in new york city
at Harry Streeps 399 seat brook theater; ran 1980 - 1981; then played as the
keynote entertainment at the National Anti Draft Rally ( 1980 ) in front of
100,000 people.
Also seeing Hair  ( the original company )as a 10 year old boy in 1968
changed my life
I had the privilege to work with jerry, galt and jimmy on the 1980 off
broadway production

Richard Haase in NYC