[Mb-hair] HAIR at The Gallery Players

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Mon Nov 8 10:35:58 PST 2004

Well, Nina, Ann, Bob, Bill, Trevor and I went to Brooklyn to see this show.
Had a delightful dinner at Convivium Osteria which if you are ever in the
area we can recommend.
Steven Smeltzer directed and Matt Schicker, Produced a really great version
of HAIR. I don't say that often. We all enjoyed it very much. The tribe was
terrific, movement great and it was very close to the original without a lot
of changes. Only negative-the band was a bit too loud. What is new for a
HAIR? Fortunately the band was good.
The bad news! Sunday was the last night. So our best to them in thanks.
Michael