FW: [Mb-hair] Today

ace ace at aceross.com
Sun Nov 7 23:44:11 PST 2004

Well I'll be darned!

  _____

From: Jody Hamilton [mailto:hammy1967 at earthlink.net]
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2004 11:42 PM
To: ace
Subject: Re: [Mb-hair] Today

:)

Check this out:

On MSNBC early this week, Kieth Olbermann will be looking into
"irregularities" in the vote counting in Ohio and Florida.  You might
remember that Kerry was well ahead of Bush in FL and OH exit polls (and
these polls are usually spot-on accurate, since those who are polled have
actually voted).  Both of these states used optical scanning/ Diebold
computers for vote tallying.  These computers are easily hacked by anyone
with a bit of knowledge about the Windows operating system.  There is
evidence that this has happened.

This could be huge.  Check out his blog-

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6210240

He points out that Kerry's "concession" is not legally binding.  If
shenannigans are proven, the next few months could be REALLY interesting.

"Countdown with Kieth Olbermann" is on MSNBC at 5pm (with DirecTV on the
west coast- check your local listings).  Tell everyone you know to watch.
The media is a bunch of sheep- this WILL get picked up on once Olbermann
runs his story.

ace wrote:

Who shot Kennedy?

  _____