[Mb-hair] Beverly Bremers

Cara Robin cararobindesign at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 6 10:39:47 PST 2004

Hi Everyone,

This for those of you living in Southern California:

Last nite I went to see "Menopause the Musical" with Bev at the Coronet
Theatre, and she was fantastic!  Her voice as wonderful as ever and her
personality shone onstage. The show is a trip - a parody of all the 60's
songs we know and love (and know the words to!!) dealing with the...change
...there, I said it!  The three other actors were also terrific and the
audience was hysterical with laughter.  I took Miranda, my 23 year old and
she totally enjoyed it.
Guys, you'll love it too, ask Sherwin, who joined Sharmagne and me to cheer
Bev on.

She's only in the show until January 14?? Is that correct Bev? Don't miss
one of our own in a showcase performance and an evening of fun.

xo Cara