[Mb-hair] Re: Voting in Florida

SharmagneS at aol.com SharmagneS at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 08:44:48 PST 2004

In a message dated 11/4/04 08:29:20 AM, venuetheatre at juno.com writes:

> One woman who had applied for an absentee ballot which she did not receive
> (her husband did get his and they applied at the same time).  She had to
> demand a provisional ballot, which they did not want to give her, as her right as
> a citizen to vote!  She did check back in with me and we were so proud of
> her.

Teh valet parking guy a the Grove said he didn't vote because he also ahd
requested an absentee ballot an dnever got one.     Are the absentee ballots ever
counted?   It is my experience that many democrats voted by absentee ballot
in order to leave a "paper trail"   that was one reason I did.. Was my vote
counted?