[Mb-hair] home again

Jonathon Johnson goodhairdays at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 16:33:20 PDT 2004

Hi Vincent,

Good to have you back. My prayers go out to both you and Linda.

Peace and Blessings ~ Jonathon

Vincent Edwards <VinUschi at t-online.de> wrote:
hi hair sisters and brothers i am happy to say i am back from symi
after 10 weeks and back in the front line of love and peace i missed
you all and mr fritzy my ginger tom from clapham left the angel uschi
and me on saturday 24th july after 16 years of love and joy it was like
living with tom ohorgan in fact they were good friends .rip under your
chestnut tree mr fritzy. can you say a prayer and light a candle for
linda the wife and soul mate of kookie eaton who was in the original
london cast of hair with me back in 68 she is not to well at the moment
love you all vincent

Good HAIR Days: A Personal Journey with the American Tribal Love-Rock Musical HAIR, by Jonathon Johnson. For more information on the book and how to order it, visit www.goodhairdays.net. Visit our other websites at www.uversa.net and www.kidstherapyassociates.com.