[Mb-hair] Re: HAIR REUNION - West Coast

Joseph L. Tioga tiogajoe at juno.com
Sun Jul 25 18:44:18 PDT 2004

 From: "Cara Robin" <cararobindesign at hotmail.com>

    Bty - what do I call you - Tioga? Joe?
    xo Cara
    =================================
    As you feel compelled at the moment.  That's what determines my
    sign-offs.  Could be "Tioga."  Could be "Joe."  Could be "Tioga Joe."

    Could be "TJ."  Could be "Joey T."  It could be "Joseph L. Tioga."
If
    you wanna get real formal about it, it could be "Chief Lee Joseph de
    Tioga Livingstone Smith, the Younger, Mississippi Band of Choctaw,
    Washitaw Empire."  Or you can call me "Bananaberger."  Just don't
call me
    "George." :)

    xoxoxo,

   T Joe