[Mb-hair] FW: HAIR REUNION - West Coast

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 21 06:15:57 PDT 2004

How about an East coast reunion for all of us east coasters who are feeling
deprived? Leo? Barbara? Robert? Bill? Tioga? Dauber? Amy, you get out this
way occassionally...And maybe we could tempt Robin and Corinne north?

And of course MB we'll do it when you are out this way. It wouldn't be the
same without you!

Any thoughts? Many of you have been anxious to spend some time sifting
through the collections here at the Archives. You would all be welcome...

Love,
Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html