[Mb-hair] FW: HAIR REUNION - West Coast

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Mon Jul 19 22:26:30 PDT 2004

Since I live in PA it will be hard to get there BUT I sure am gonna
try.... Anyone else on the East Coast thinking about going? I was
planning a train trip somewhere anyway (I love train rides), maybe this
will be it, or flying is probably cheaper.... but I just love trains.

peace,
barbara
>Date: Mon, Jul 19, 2004, 5:51pm
>To: mb-hair at islandlists.com
>From: The Fun Department
><thefundepartment at comcast.net>
>Subject: [Mb-hair] FW: HAIR REUNION - West
>Coast

Greetings Everyone,

We're going to have a Hair Reunion on the West Coast - everyone
invited...East, West, North and South...

We are looking at Saturday, September 11th, to bring some positive and
loving energy to that dark day.

It will be a BBQ-Pot Luck at a park or beach.

What do you all think?

Peace and Love,
Cara
What do YOU think?
xoxo
best to spread the word on the East Coast.

Thanks for your efforts and energy.
P & L,
Helene
http://www.thefundepartment.com