[Mb-hair] hello:)

LilacAmy11 at aol.com LilacAmy11 at aol.com
Fri Jul 16 22:58:00 PDT 2004

hey everyone... i was wondering what happened to the HAIR list... then I got the email about it crashing and all.... anyway, here I am:)

And I wanted to add... if anyone is in Chicago anytime soon, you shoudl join me out for Showtunes Monday at Sidetracks (a gay bar)... every Monday they play all sorts of clips from musicals and everyone sings and it's great fun and they sometimes play HAIR clips:)

--
- Amy

"Life is around you and in you... Let the Sunshine In!"
- from HAIR (the musical)

"in time of lilacs who proclaim/ the aim of waking is to dream"  - e.e. cummings