[Mb-hair] Is anybody out there?

mb-hair at islandlists.com mb-hair at islandlists.com
Mon Jul 12 15:54:56 PDT 2004

So good to have found the Lost Tribe again! But has anyone else noticed that
our individual names are no longer appearing in the "From" section of the
emails? (They all identify as being from mb-hair at islandlists.com)  Is this
something that will be changed?  If not, people really need to sign each
posting with some kind of name, otherwise there's no way to tell who it's
from.
Peace to all (and kick Bush's butt out of the White House this Fall...)

-Doris