[Mb-hair] congress vote Wednesday - same-sex marriage

mb-hair at islandlists.com mb-hair at islandlists.com
Mon Jul 12 11:14:04 PDT 2004

Subject: Please help right away -- we've got to stick together
Dear friend,

Congress is about to vote on amending the U.S. Constitution to deny marriage
equality to same-sex couples.

Never before has our Constitution been amended to take away anyone's rights.
Yet our Senators will vote on this amendment in the next 48 hours.

It's urgent that we speak up now. This hateful divisiveness has no place in
America. Please join me in saying so, at:

http://www.moveon.org/unitednotdivided/

Equality in marriage is the civil rights issue of our generation. We can't
let anyone, or any group, be singled out for discrimination based on who
they are or who they love.

Thank you.

The final steps:

Volunteer: We need your help. If you have some time to give, press here.

Donate: If you can't give time, can you make a financial contribution to
support this campaign?
Privacy policy

About MoveOn.org    Make a Donation    Media Coverage    Press Room
Become a Volunteer