[Mb-hair] Some HAIR in Southern Jersey

tiogajoe at juno.com tiogajoe at juno.com
Fri Jul 9 13:48:17 PDT 2004

FYI, I saw this little blurb in the entertainment section of today's
(July
2, 2004) Asbury Park Press newspaper:

"HAIR: The American Tribal Love-Rock Musical":  Ocean County College,
Fine
Arts Center, College Drive, Dover Township, (732) 255-0500. OCC Theatre
Company, 8 p.m.  Thursdays through Saturdays, July 8-17, 2 p.m. Sunday, July
11, signed for the deaf and hearing impaired, July 9; $20.

Me? Man, I think I'll go just to see the sign-language person sign the
lyrics to "Sodomy" and check out the deaf people's reaction! :)

See you there!

--Tioga Joe