[Mb-hair] question.....

SharmagneS at aol.com SharmagneS at aol.com
Wed Dec 29 10:35:13 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/28/04 09:37:14 PM, sherwin at aceross.com writes:

> This can happen here........any time
>  What's going on..........

Mother Earth is OUTRAGED.   We have scarred her surface. (Logging and
minerals)   Sucked out her Blood (oil)  We have dirtied her Oceans and her rivers.. (
chemical spills and dumping)   We have sullied the airt she needs to breathe.
We have ruined her soil with pesticides.   We have killed her animals as
trophys.   She's Mad as Hell and she's going to do something about it!

By the way if anyone is thinking of contributing to the Disaster   relief
...Donate to Doctor's Without Borders they work faster than the Red Cross.