[Mb-hair] overdose victims

SharmagneS at aol.com SharmagneS at aol.com
Thu Dec 23 20:32:31 PST 2004

LOL!! was it 4?   I just told Corinne it was a three hour hike..   We went to
Runyan Canyon, where Sherwin had the experience with What A Piece of Work Is
Man.   He showed me where he met the other singer!   I brought my Native
American flute and   played to the Sun and to the Water and to the hills.. and yes
to the MOON!! it was up early today so of course we stopped and Shouted Look
at the MOON!!   People coming down as we went up said how much they enjoyed the
music.   Music is my life! it ties all the other stuff magnificently
together.   I am happy for the list because now I have a new brother I never knew I
had!