[Mb-hair] Re: Gas Prices

Jonathon Johnson goodhairdays at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 23 08:22:19 PST 2004

Hi Corinne,

Gosh - I can't pass this one up. I think I'm going to come to St Petersburg to fill up.

San Diego has always had the highest gas prices on the mainland and no politician has ever been able to get an explanation or rationale from the oil companies. We have not seen prices below $2 for over a year now. lately I get excited when it falls to $2.15 per gallon.

I would imagine gas prices will be rising everywhere soon as the oil companies need to get the money back that they pumped into getting Bush re-selected.

Love ~ Jonathon

venuetheatre at juno.com wrote:
Want to laugh, St Petersburg is SO strange.
On the West side of town where I live, gas is about $1.86 per gallon for
regular.
On the East side of town where I work, gas is $1.72 per gallon.

So I drove up to my office today, although I was off, just so I could
save .15 per gallon.
Hey, filled the tank for $12!

Go figure.

Corinne

(no strange comments needed, thanks. Just a FYI)

Good HAIR Days: A Personal Journey with the American Tribal Love-Rock Musical HAIR, by Jonathon Johnson. For more information on the book and how to order it, visit www.goodhairdays.net. Visit our other websites at www.uversa.net and www.kidstherapyassociates.com.

http://mail.yahoo.com