[Mb-hair] Re: QUESTION OF THE DAY

ace ace at aceross.com
Thu Dec 23 07:40:42 PST 2004

When I went to vote....as a registered voter I was not on the list....I had
to go to two different locations finally I was given a Provisional Voter
Receipt and told, "Call in 40 days to see if your vote was counted"
well.....the number is 800
815 2666 ext 3.......there seems to be no one home.........