[Mb-hair] Remembering the spirit of the season

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Wed Dec 22 20:34:17 PST 2004

I think the turkey (or was it a duck?) being pitched across the room was
at Jim Morrison and his love Pamelas house....

peace,
barbara
>From: SharmagneS at aol.com
>Date: Wed, Dec 22, 2004, 10:39pm
>Subject: Re: [Mb-hair] Remembering the spirit of
>the season
>To: mb-hair at islandlists.com

 <<Many times when families get together over the holidays, they find
that the time they spend together is not always as cheerful as they
would like. Someone invariably drinks far too much punch (sorry its the
Irish in me), someone else says the wrong things at the wrong time,
and some feelings are bound to get hurt.>>>

Hey Ace, You forgot about the turkey being pitched across the
room!!LOL!!    I heard of a Thanksgiving Dinner where-in this
actually occured!LOL!
All the LA Tribe should meet somewhere for a Little Christmas
Spirit!!LOL!Let me know if you want to meet at my house.  I have no
parking to speak of but make a mean eggnog!