[Mb-hair] Remembering the spirit of the season

SharmagneS at aol.com SharmagneS at aol.com
Wed Dec 22 19:39:34 PST 2004

 <<Many times when families get together over the holidays, they find that
the time they spend together is not always as cheerful as they would like.
Someone invariably drinks far too much punch (sorry  its the Irish in me),
someone else says the wrong things at the wrong time,
 and some feelings are bound to get hurt.>>>

Hey Ace, You forgot about the turkey being pitched across the room!!LOL!!
I heard of a Thanksgiving Dinner where-in this actually occured!LOL!

All the LA Tribe should meet somewhere for a Little Christmas Spirit!!LOL!Let
me know if you want to meet at my house.   I have no parking to speak of but
make a mean eggnog!