[Mb-hair] Greetings from Brooklyn

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 22 18:08:35 PST 2004

Welcome Matt! It is wonderful to have you join us.

As I said after seeing it, Matt's production of Hair was one of the best I
have seen in ages. I look forward to his presence here on the list, and hope
many of his tribe members will also join us. I am so glad to hear that you
have been getting together. Perhaps you need a tribal road trip north!

Love and Peace,
Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html