[Mb-hair] Rememering the spirit of the season

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 22 17:51:28 PST 2004

Thank you, Jonathon, for eloquent words. As the moderator of the list I
would like to officially ask that the argument he refers to now be taken to
private email. Misunderstandings happen, people disagree, and it is natural
to want to respond to posts that are experiences as accusatory or
inaccurate. However, this argument has long passed the point of being of
interest to the rest of the tribe, and I have even had someone unsubscribe
from the list today because they are tired of these bickerings, so let's
move it to private email if you wish to continue it.

Love and, please, peace.
Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html