[Mb-hair] Rememering the spirit of the season

Jonathon Johnson goodhairdays at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 09:05:02 PST 2004

Hello Tribe,

It appears we are in another one of those cyber time warps where one email that gets misinterpreted, creates personal angst and pretty soon we have a cyber snowball fight :).

It might be a good time to retreat and allow some time to think about why we are even

involved with this email list. I think it all had to do with “Hair,” our love for the show, for its wonderful messages of love, peace, understanding, inclusion, brotherhood, sisterhood

and hope for a better planet. All the good things that are also associated with this holiday season.

Many times when families get together over the holidays, they find that the time they spend together is not always as cheerful as they would like. Someone invariably drinks far too much punch (sorry – it’s the Irish in me), someone else says the wrong things at the wrong time,

and some feelings are bound to get hurt. But regardless, we all continue these gatherings for the spirit of the season. To enjoy one another’s company, to share the good things, to count our blessings and hopefully overlook our differences.

May the spirit of season be with all of you today, throughout the holidays and the coming new year.

My Love, Prayers and Blessings to all of you,

Jonathon

Good HAIR Days: A Personal Journey with the American Tribal Love-Rock Musical HAIR, by Jonathon Johnson. For more information on the book and how to order it, visit www.goodhairdays.net. Visit our other websites at www.uversa.net and www.kidstherapyassociates.com.

http://mail.yahoo.com