[Mb-hair] Buy Blue

SharmagneS at aol.com SharmagneS at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 18:14:59 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/20/04 07:55:32 PM, barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net writes:

> http://www.buyblue.org/current_campaign.html

Thank goodness CostCo was on the blue list!!   The rest I can do without!
Even Safeway gasoline at 3¢ less per gallon!   I had a run in with Wally's
World over a blender and they did the same to my cousin Stella when hers blew up,
they are not Native American Indian friendly anyway so I ahve been boycvotting
them for montyhs now!   Home depot I can do without the other choice is
Lowe's prices are competitive and the sales associates are much nicer, friendly,
helpful.   Instead of going to the restaurants on the list, invite a friend   or
couple in   and cook a fabulous meal!
Come on! we can all do it.. But we have to pledge to boycott them until the
Democrats are back in!