[Mb-hair] Buy Blue

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Mon Dec 20 17:55:12 PST 2004

Awesome site thank you for sending Cara.... I will definitely patronize
the blue, some of which I aleady do....

barbara
>From: "Cara Robin"
><cararobindesign at hotmail.com>
>To: mb-hair at islandemail.com
>Date: Mon, Dec 20, 2004, 2:17pm (EST-3)
>Subject: [Mb-hair] Buy Blue

Hi Tribe,
There have been a lot of emails circulating lately suggesting we do not
shop on Inauguration Day - also known as "not one damn dime" - as a
protest. I think it would be more effective TO shop, but only in those
stores or from those suppliers who were contributors to the Kerry
campaign. (Problem is, seems most of the funds come from the big stores
we all shop in!) Anyway, check out this site:
http://www.buyblue.org/current_campaign.html
And the Happiest of Holidays to all!!

Love and Peace,
Cara