[Mb-hair] Fw: [Mb-civic] Fw: Safer World?

Robin McNamara olhippie at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Dec 20 17:33:17 PST 2004

Hey Sharmagne

Love your stuff  :)

Love forever
Robin

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: SharmagneS at aol.com
  To: mb-hair at islandlists.com
  Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 7:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mb-hair] Fw: [Mb-civic] Fw: Safer World?

  In a message dated 12/20/04 05:39:52 PM, hotprojects at nyc.rr.com writes:

    interesting conversation

    and the remark about men liking the bizarre is a joke

    lighten up

  You know since we can't see your body language, or the expression on your face when you make these cyber jokes, you might do everyone a favour by adding some sort of internet symbol to show you are joking, (since we obviously don't share the same sense of humour).  Here are a few to choose from:

  LOL  (Laugh out loud)
  :o)
  <g> grin
  <VBG> very big grin
  NOT (at the end of the sentence to show it is a joke)
  CROL (Cackle Right out loud) (my own invention)  and
  <smile> (which has become my trademark! LOL! or is that <smile®>