[Mb-hair] Fw: [Mb-civic] Fw: Safer World?

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Mon Dec 20 16:30:43 PST 2004

Right On Sharmagne..!!!........   You got Love Sista.

peace and love,
barbara
>From: SharmagneS at aol.com
>Date: Mon, Dec 20, 2004, 3:32pm
>Subject: Re: [Mb-hair] Fw: [Mb-civic]
>Fw: Safer World?
>To: mb-hair at islandlists.com >hotprojects at nyc.rr.com writes:

dont be silly theres nothing wrong with t and a
it seems to me hair had this nude scene
women should have the same rights to objectify a man
but i dont see why men shouldnt objectify women
HAiR had a nude scene, but it wasn't required!

You wrote:

and show clevage
very hot for men with a taste for the bizarre
( which of course is all of us guys in show biz etc)
My late husband was in "Show Biz" as you call it,  and  I dont think
you could classify him as having a taste for the Bizarre, or for
thinking a show of clevage was "hot"..  Speak for yourself!    I
hate gratuitous sex or nudity in films.

The problem with T and A is that many fine actresses do not get meaty
(excuse the pun) roles because they refuse to do nudity, so some half
baked actress with big tits who is willing to flop them out at the drop
of a hankie gets the role.      And I notice T and A is about
a woman disrobing or showing off her body.. T and A is not about a man
showinh his pecker!  Would that be P and A?