[Mb-hair] .....

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Sat Dec 18 11:07:17 PST 2004

and the good news is sherwin
as a mature man you timing is extremely good
which it wasnt as a younger man
although your voice was always glorious
you look extremely good for your age
you are a better performer now
and it can all still be used
and well get you properties for you
designed for you
your " berger " not jerrys
( you know like we started out to do when you and i were boychicks in the
belly of the beast; youre also finally old enough to seriously read for
president macbeth; you are the right age now lol; which you werent when we
started looking at you as one of the candidates; many beautiful parts in our
extent gorgeous catalogue youre right for and many more could be created
for; in fact we have a jew thing ( im a jew so i can say jew thing ) coming
up with the aguilera people/office; theyre also big jews and i know youre
into jew stuff; lots of really really great stuff that youre right for and
we found each other again so bless jehovah jesus allah buddah for that; and
were all members of this great group with Michael, our mutual hero at the
helm; so we have much to be thankful for; but
that is something to take away
that the good news is your persona as an artist
is infinitely better now than it was then
and it was good then
richard in nyc
back into the project pit

ps sherwin the rock faust 45 is perfect for you