[Mb-hair] On a Lighter Note: Jokes from the Muslim stand-up comic Goffaq Yussef

RJ Mac nycrjmac at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 11:57:18 PST 2004

Jokes from the Muslim stand-up comic Goffaq Yussef

Good evening gentlemen, and get out, ladies.

On my flight to New York there must have been an
Israeli in the bathroom the entire time. There was a
sign on the door that said "occupied."

What do you say to a Muslim woman with two black eyes?

Nothing! You told her twice already!

How many Palestinians does it take to change a light
bulb?

None! They sit in the dark forever and blame the Jews
for it!

Did you hear about the Broadway play, The
Palestinians? It bombed!

What do you call a first-time offender in Saudi
Arabia?

Lefty!

A Palestinian girl says to her mommy: "After Abdul
blows himself up,can Ihave his room?"

Did you hear about the Saudi strip club? It features
full facial nudity!

A Palestinian suspect was being grilled by Israeli
police. "Honest,I'm not a suicide bomber," he said. "I
didn't say I wanted to blow myself up so I could sleep
with 72 virgins. All I said was I'm dying to get
laid!"

What does the sign say above the nursery in a
Palestinian maternity ward?
"Live ammunition."

###