[Mb-hair] Re: I have been picked as one of the three stupidestpeople in the USA and I am on Jay Leno Tonight and Tomorrow.......

ace ace at aceross.com
Tue Dec 14 19:34:41 PST 2004

that is awesome thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: mb-hair-bounces at islandlists.com
[mailto:mb-hair-bounces at islandlists.com] On Behalf Of Dauber
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 7:33 PM
To: mb-hair at islandemail.com
Subject: [Mb-hair] Re: I have been picked as one of the three

On 12/15/2004, sherwin wrote:

> I have been chosen as one of the three more colorful (stupid) people
> in the United States to appear as a contestant on The Jay Walking
> Battle of the All Stars.......
>
> It is Airing Tonight and Tomorrow on NBC at 11:30.....
>
> At least....I believe you will have a very good laugh:)

Can't wait to see it. :)

I have sort of my own link to Leno...I don't want to advertise, so I'll
leave the name out, but...I work for a well-known test prep company, and Jay
Leno's people asked us to send in some memorable essay snippets from the SAT
practice tests we give. And most of the ones that Jay read on the show came
from our local office. :)

dauber at banana-and-louie.org
 * ICQ: 28677921 * YIM: dau_ber * AIM: ddaauubbeerr