[Mb-hair] No Subject

SharmagneS at aol.com SharmagneS at aol.com
Tue Dec 14 10:35:46 PST 2004

> who knows richard sylbert?
> richard sylbert eg of the sylbert twins
> went to school with my mother
> still extent now a school psychologist
> a great beauty

I am glad to hear she is still taking up space! ie: extent"

>  both of the sylberts wanted her badly
> at erasmus

Gosh I just met a woman here in WA who went to Erasmus.   but she graduated
in 1966!

>  i would love to put my mom in touch with dickie sylbert
>
>  is he the extent sylbert or is the brother living?

The keyword in my post was "late" as in not extant.

>  how curious
> what a small world

Gets smaller everyday!

>  if anyone knows mr sylbert
> tell him im lorraine bermans son
> and shes still as beautiful as he remembers
>  if he remembers lots of years obviously
>
> I'll try to find his e mail or number for you.   I haven'te seen him since
the night my husband died.   As I said in my private e mail he didn't bother to
show up for the Memorial Tribute.   ANd before that, He wrote me some nasty e
mails which I finally ended by sending a 9 word message to jar him back to
reality.. the message was, "Oh dear this sibling rivalry has got to stop!" I
can't imagine wanting someone like that to call my mother! <smile>