[Mb-hair] happy hairday

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Sat Dec 11 08:22:59 PST 2004

Hey Vincent,
You sure brighten our days with such messages. Wish I had been there.
Peace and Love,
Michael
-- Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government
owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To
destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between
corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship
of the day. - Theodore Roosevelt, April 19, 1906