[Mb-hair] Danielle Bisutti

SharmagneS at aol.com SharmagneS at aol.com
Wed Dec 8 21:28:11 PST 2004

Hey tribe don't forget, Danielle Bisutti will be performing with The West
Side 5 at   9pm
Thursday, December 9th at 1212 3rd street promenade.   (at Wilshire in Santa
Monica)   let me know if you want me to forward her flyer to you.   Danielle
was in the Fullerton,   Chicago Special performance and Candlefish Tribes and
is a knockout!

Seh says:

"The Westside Five" consisting of Drums, Upright Bass, Guitars, Cello, Muted
Trumpet/ Trombone/ Accordion"
 (Muted trumpet, trombone & accordion not are not all playing at once- do not
be afraid)

We have 4 NEW SONGS to share with you- (very exciting)
 Following my performance Ms. Cassandra Denver (widow of the late John
Denver) will be performing with her band at 10 p.m.