[Mb-hair] An excellent description of our Government

Jonathon Johnson goodhairdays at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 14:59:02 PST 2004

An excellent description of our Government

The government today announced that it is changing its emblem
from an Eagle to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance.

A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the
next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense
of security while you're actually being screwed.

Good HAIR Days: A Personal Journey with the American Tribal Love-Rock Musical HAIR, by Jonathon Johnson. For more information on the book and how to order it, visit www.goodhairdays.net. Visit our other websites at www.uversa.net and www.kidstherapyassociates.com.