[Mb-hair] Re: My so called "hostile" attack

Corinne Broskette venuetheatre at juno.com
Wed Dec 8 14:50:26 PST 2004

Robin - Sharmagne, - Michael,

I think that "richard" has an ego point out of whack.  I did not attack
him, what I said, if you go back and read the string VERY CAREFULLY was
that I questioned was richard's  use of the words "so far."  And that
mail was addressed to Michael and Sharmagne, not to richard at all.  I
was wondering if there was anything wrong with my dear friend and mentor.
 I never mentioned the other writer's name at all.

richard was the one who lashed out, and pointed the finger first, then
continued to insult me and my training and where I live (hey Robin, you
live here too).  Not even knowing me, it was more than rude, it was an
assault which to me came across as a childish attempt to cover his own
faux pas.  Now there is an insult (if you are reading richard).

I was going to let this go, but apparently richard is not .

So defend me Sharmagne and  Robin, I am not the accuser I have been made
out to be.  I do play nice.  Some people, in my humble opinion, need to
get over themselves,  my original message was about TOM not about someone
whom I do not know.  However, if he thought that it was about him, I do
apologize for his mis read.  Sorry that you have now been attacked for
being my friend.

Shall we let this drop now?   Because I can go on . . . (as you know LOL)
  Remember, I was performing in HAiR in 1968, not some little kid who was
star struck.  And thanks for being some of my favorite people, Robin,
Sharmagne and Michael.

Peace and love is not just a saying, it needs to be in your heart.  I do
not want to continue any hostility on the lists.  Take it back.  It was
not meant for you.

Corinne