[Mb-hair] HAIR Auditions

SharmagneS at aol.com SharmagneS at aol.com
Wed Dec 8 02:40:13 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/6/04 02:06:33 PM, hotprojects at nyc.rr.com writes:

> SHE IS BEAUTIFUL ISNT SHE?
> is she an actress etc?
>
> <blush>   yes she is! <smile>
>

> also whatever happened to lynn kellog?

Gosh! Last time I saw Lynn she was standing in my deco bath tub at my
birthday party at La Fontaine wearing an aviators cap!!   she was still gorgeous!   I
don't have a clue why she was standing in the tub, but I have a poloroid of
the event!!LOL!!     This was in the late 70s..   I used to have a huge hat
rack in the foyer and anytime I had a party anyone and everyone was invited to
select a hat and wear it!LOL! it was amazing how people's personalities changed
based upon which hat they selected or how we viewed them!!   one of my
favourites was the bee keeper hat! <smile>and the matador hat was a close second.
Lynn brought the aviators hat herself.. and donated it.