[Mb-hair] Re: tom ohorgan still kicks ass

Corinne Broskette venuetheatre at juno.com
Sat Dec 4 18:47:03 PST 2004

What is this "so far" supposed to mean?  Did I miss something?  Is he
sick?

Of course Tom still has it all together, and why not?  Just because we
are getting older does not mean that we have to lose it?  My gosh, how
old are we all?  I was one of the youngest when I joined my first tribe
at 22 (well, I always looked younger) but how old was  Gerry?  Jim?
Carozza?  And We are all still wonderful!

I know there was a milestone birthday party for him last spring, and I
was invited, it was a hush hush surprise and no one bothered to tell me
when and where (thanks a bunch, I was ready to go) but I had spent two
beautiful weeks connecting with him again just a year before.

Why does anyone think he should not still be sharp as a tack?  Like I
said, did I miss something?  Sharmaine?  Michael?  Please reply...

Corinne