[Mb-hair] Happy Birthday, Michael

SharmagneS at aol.com SharmagneS at aol.com
Wed Dec 1 15:11:50 PST 2004

Hi Michael,
I just got back from the Rez.   I had no internet while I was there or cell
phone service, so I couldn't wish you a happy day on THE DAY!!     I rememebr
the wonderful parties we used to have on your birthday.   Especially at Rising
Glen.   It was Linda who taught me how to remember the date!   She said, "his
birthdate (day) is the same as the year...   I have never forgot since that
day!   Hope you had a special day spent with family and loved ones.

Peace and Love,
Sharmagne