[Mb-hair] NYTimes.com Article: NPR' s Growing Clout Alarms Member Stations

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Tue Aug 31 10:12:51 PDT 2004

Krishna/Rachel,
So good to hear from you. I also saw the HAIR at Knightsbridge. Nice show
brings back memories.  Just heard from Artyom, sending some songs, wanting
to come here. He was also asking for Brian's address which I do not have. Do
you?
Hope you are well. I am and working, loving life.
Peace and Love,
Michael
-- "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only
exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largess
from the public treasury. From that time on the majority always votes
for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury,
with the results that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal
policy, always followed by a dictatorship.?
Sir Alexander Fraser Tytler (Lord Woodhouselee) (1747-1813)
RLW/Chicago