[Mb-hair] New York City - Photos: Statue of Liberty & John Lennon

Sean Courtney dauber at banana-and-louie.org
Sat Aug 21 15:18:15 PDT 2004

Quoting Jonathon Johnson <goodhairdays at yahoo.com>:

> Thanks for sharing Barbara. John's always been a favorite of mine.
>
> Love ~ Jonathon
>
> Barbara Siomos <barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net> wrote:
> Came across this picture on the web and had to share....

John was murdered when I was a little kid, didn't know who he was, nor do I
remember that day...but I miss him terribly.

BTW -- I'm posting this live from Beatlefest right now...(thank God for my
wife's laptop and the hotel's new high-speed access!) they have posters and
t-shirts of John and the statue all over the place -- but that link Barbara
posted has the only COLOR picture of that that I've ever seen.