[Mb-hair] TOO MUCH MAIL - and HAIR in Houston!

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 06:24:48 PDT 2004

Hi Dagmar,

You are now in digest mode! (And that spam didn't come from the list this
time  - I personally throw out the few pieces of spam that have come through
before they go out to the membership list, so at least for now we are spam
free! Yippee!! :)

Congratulations on the Houston poster! I am glad that worked out. We'll have
to get them to donate a poster to the Archives.

Love and hugs,
Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html