[Mb-hair] TOO MUCH MAIL - and HAIR in Houston!

myelvis4u at flash.net myelvis4u at flash.net
Mon Aug 16 21:58:17 PDT 2004

Hi   Nina,

 Could you please switch me to digest-mode also?
 I didn't realize there would be so many messages.
I'd hate to miss something important, but ...

Thanks!

Oh. By the way: my photo of I GOT LIFE! will be on the poster (with three
other
pictures) for the new HAIR run in Houston Texas, in September!

 Love
 Dagmar