[Mb-hair] FW:Exhibit aims to bring home human costs of Iraq conflict

tina tinarojas at adelphia.net
Fri Aug 6 00:07:22 PDT 2004

Michael, I so remember Hair....remember I am older then every
remembers...and my sweet wonderful father forgets....I will turn 50 next
June as my father just does not recall my age..but hey if I were him I
wouldn't either...my father looks so fantastic and usually go to visit him
and Sandra every summer...this summer have not been able to get there for
business reasons...but hope to late summer early fall....I have a great time
with dad my week in DC and Virginia!...he has an awesome wonderful away
place in alittle small town about 50 minutes from Dulles airport..you should
go visit him..he is my touch stone and I enjoy each and every minute with
him...I am in the middle of selling 24 units of a new construction condo
being built on Coldwater Canyon in Studio City and my grand opening is not
until Sept. 11th, so I have not been able to do my yearly trip to spend with
dad..but hoping that the units sell fast and I can get out there to be with
him for at least a week as usual...before the dead of winter hits...Have you
met his woman Sandra..she is wonderful and he seems to be the happiest I
have ever seem my father ever.....she appears to be the woman for him...and
they have a great life together in Virginia...I like her alot and am so
happy for dad!.....There sense of humor is complete and they seem so very
connected!..It is great to see!....Oh Michael light years away from the
Terri days.....and those days are a horse of a different color are they
not!.....hope to see you soon, Tina