[Mb-civic] another action to protect internet fairness + From Gas Crisis to Cure

ean at sbcglobal.net ean at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 4 16:58:37 PDT 2006

After destroying TV and radio by hoarding the public's airwaves for
profit, mega-media corporations have now turned to the Internet. They're
scheming to control what content you view, which services you use online,
and whether others can see the content you create.

The only way to stop them is to raise hell right now.

Join me and other Media for Democracy/Free Press activists by sending a
letter to the CEOs of the nation's largest ISPs and telling them to keep
their hands off our Internet.

Go here to take action:

http://www.freepress.net/action/neutrality

--
You are currently on Mha Atma's Earth Action Network email list,
option D (up to 3 emails/day).  To be removed, or to switch options

"A war of aggression is the supreme international crime." -- Robert Jackson,
 former U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice and Nuremberg prosecutor